Thursday, May 12, 2011

The family who eats from one spoon...

So we have a spoon at our house, I think it belongs to my Dad. You can tell just by looking at it that it is not silverware we would ever have in our house, it's for more of the "fancy folk" (as Jake used to say) kind of people. It's just a normal spoon but it has a really thick handle on it. Everyone loves this spoon. Quincy got up and asked where the spoon was this morning, he couldn't find it. I found it a few minutes later and we a had a little battle over who got to use it. Travis then washed it and used it. Broc is always looking for it. It's a spoon, people. I hope the boss likes this spoon also because then it will be one less spoon in the sand box. The boys eat their cake with little tiny shrimp forks at my Mom's (although they mysteriously disappeared) and love the sippy cups at Broc's parents, oh the little things that make us happy.

No comments: