Monday, September 19, 2011

To Our Sweet Sweet Tyler.... Happy Birthday!






Just over three short years ago my heart was breaking as I wondered what Heavenly Father had in store for our family as far as more children goes.  Then one day we got a phone call that a sweet woman from Louisiana was going to have a baby boy and would like this baby to be a part of our family.  We were so excited for your arrival.  I'll leave out many of the details, they are all written in my journal but may I just say, Tyler, the joy you have brought to our family is more than I could ever put into words.  You completed us as a family and you healed my broken heart.  The night you were born I sat in the bathroom and cried until my head almost exploded because I knew the answer to my prayers had finally arrived.  I can never repay your beautiful birth mother, she gave me the world through you.  I love you, I love you, I love you.  Happy Day!  "I'll love you forever,  I'll like you for always, as long as forever, my baby you'll be." 


1 comment:

Terry said...

That Birthday post is precious and the picture of Ty and Broc is priceless