Thursday, June 23, 2011

Horseradish anyone?

     Broc helped Trav clean out his golf bag and we found a bottle of horseradish at the bottom, it looked like it had been there for years.  I actually went looking for it a while ago and when I couldn't find it I wondered why anyone would want my horseradish, I only use it in one recipe.  He also found what looked like an animal foot.  I'm starting to wonder what goes on at the golf course. 
     I took Travis with me last night and we went to get my Mom and Duane from the St. George Shuttle.  On our way to Harmon's to grab some milk my Mom was telling me all about the extra charges they encountered in Hawaii.  A few minutes later she asked Trav if he wanted a snow cone.  He said, " No thanks," I thought that was weird.  When she got out if the car to pump gas I asked why in the world he turned down a snow cone.  He said "I'm okay Mom, Grammy had to spend so much money in Hawaii."  This child needs to worry less! 
     I wish I had some pictures of the golf tournaments the boys have played in they have done so awesome and are having such a good time together on the golf course.  Unfortunately, Ty has figured out how much he loves golf and I spend my days on the course with him "driving the green," he also tells me "I on the finge, Mom."  He jumps off 5 foot rocks into the pool and would go higher if I would allow it.  He is getting way to big and I hate and love every minute of it. 
     We are living it up this summer and no one gets any sleep.  It is ten thirty now and everyone is winding down.  I hear Jakes favorite CD playing in his room.  It's the "Nashville tribute to Joseph Smith."  He can't go to sleep without it.  Boys will be up at six thirty for weights and more golf.  What a life, we do work around here, not enough!   Word to the wise, it's 107 degrees, don't go for a walk in the heat and think you'll be fine, I tried it, go for a swim instead.   I love summer.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Take pictures of them golfing!! You will wish you did I promise!

Miss those boys.