Monday, May 9, 2011

Our IRONMAN




Trav ran the Ironman for kids on Friday night and was AWESOME!! Broc said Trav was so speedy that he was having a hard time keeping up with him. I wish I had video of the two of them running together because they run exactly alike. We are working on the aggression in Trav's soccer and basketball games but this kid is the sweetest, nicest kid you could ever know. He played a great soccer game, heat and all. He's ready to get on the golf course. He crossed the Ironman finish line and I thought to myself, with these four boys I would not doubt it if someday we watch one of them cross the finish line in the real Ironman.
Between games, volunteering a the Ironman, chores, reffing jobs and mowing lawns our Saturday was packed full. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an iron man he is. I love that kid. Of course I love all of them.